Thursday, March 1, 2007

Matt's Fini Flight







As you all may have noticed, I am a bit behind on my postings....probably because so much has happened in the past few months. No more snow.....just really cold days, Oh and Matt finally had his fini-flight and his last day of work. It was a cold day for his last flight but as you can tell, that didn't stop me from spraying him down with water. Apparently I got pretty into that!! :) That's me on the right with Matt in the middle.
From then on, it was just a matter of two weeks and he was on terminal leave (paid vacation). "Just as an update.....he does have a "part time" job lined up with the Air National Guard to fly their Predator, a remotely manned air craft. This job will be in Tucson, so no more moving for us (for now). It will be pretty full time until he gets another civilian job of some sort. He leaves for Vegas, for training (well at least some things never change during a time of change), in April or May for 3 months. Vegas Baby!!!!

1 comment:

Andrea and Ben said...

Yeah baby, VEGAS is right! I cannot wait to go up and crash in on him some weekend :0) I am glad you posted pics, you did a great job spraying him down!

A quick Up-to-Date...

For some, it has been a while......so here is where we are at in our lives. I (Helena) am now a nurse, have been for about 4 years, but now I am in graduate school for my PhD (2nd year) at the University of Arizona College of Nursing. Some would say that I am a perpetual student....not so. I just found my true passion, nursing and then research, later in life after I had already finished one BS in Animal Science at Davis. Matt is just finishing up almost 10 years in the Air Force as an A-10 Pilot. His last flight will be on Feb. 1st and he will be a civilian in March. He is now Major Matt Morrison (As of the first of the year)....which has a ring to it. No job secured yet in the civilian world but stay tuned to the blog for more info on that! Check out our pictures for a look at what we do for fun, and travel.....