Sunday, January 7, 2007

Hi


Hello Everyone!! To all family and friends, I am so sorry that I have neglected you all for so long! This is my new attempt to stay in touch. Since I am always on the computer, this is the best way to keep everyone up to date. I will just bug you every once and a while to take a look. Just to check us out and see what we are up to! Really most of the time, our lives are quite ordinary and boring so I will try not to make it too dry. But this coming year will be full of changes and news so stay tuned...
I will also try to get Matt to write. He is much less wordy and much more witty. That should change things up a bit for ya.
And of course there are the pictures....they really say the most. So if you do nothing else....take a look at those!
Thanks to Andrea Fallin for prompting me to start this (she doesn't even know).....

3 comments:

Andrea and Ben said...

I am sooooo excited! On your settings, for your families sake, you can change it so non members can look. If you want them to be members too, rock on! Ahhh, I love blogs :0)

Helena said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Helena said...

Dude...can you give me a teaching session to make my Blog as cool as yours?

A quick Up-to-Date...

For some, it has been a while......so here is where we are at in our lives. I (Helena) am now a nurse, have been for about 4 years, but now I am in graduate school for my PhD (2nd year) at the University of Arizona College of Nursing. Some would say that I am a perpetual student....not so. I just found my true passion, nursing and then research, later in life after I had already finished one BS in Animal Science at Davis. Matt is just finishing up almost 10 years in the Air Force as an A-10 Pilot. His last flight will be on Feb. 1st and he will be a civilian in March. He is now Major Matt Morrison (As of the first of the year)....which has a ring to it. No job secured yet in the civilian world but stay tuned to the blog for more info on that! Check out our pictures for a look at what we do for fun, and travel.....