Monday, January 8, 2007

History of the Ya-Ya (Not all could be present)



I couldn't find my oldest photo of our outrageous gatherings. That one is still in my scrapbook. Remember when Andrea's skirt stopped traffic??

Four years ago in San Antonio.....last year in Vegas.










The money it takes to get there?

The awesome photos we get, priceless (you know the one I mean).

PS....See Zoe, I clean up.....
So yes....I get to show up to work in what often looks like PJs (aka scrubs), or wear a lab coat to cover up my lack of ironing. But give me a reason, and I do dress up for a night on the town. Why have you never seen me dress up? Many of my friends may ask....What would I dress up for in a town where "Tucson Casual" is a something you put on invitations to let people know that jeans and Hawaiian shirts is considered dressy....

2 comments:

Andrea and Ben said...

I wanna go on a girls trip....fun!!

Anonymous said...

Ooh, you dug up some old pics! Look at Suzanne's crazy long hair . . . I gotta get cranking on those scrapbooks. And I still have that skirt!

A quick Up-to-Date...

For some, it has been a while......so here is where we are at in our lives. I (Helena) am now a nurse, have been for about 4 years, but now I am in graduate school for my PhD (2nd year) at the University of Arizona College of Nursing. Some would say that I am a perpetual student....not so. I just found my true passion, nursing and then research, later in life after I had already finished one BS in Animal Science at Davis. Matt is just finishing up almost 10 years in the Air Force as an A-10 Pilot. His last flight will be on Feb. 1st and he will be a civilian in March. He is now Major Matt Morrison (As of the first of the year)....which has a ring to it. No job secured yet in the civilian world but stay tuned to the blog for more info on that! Check out our pictures for a look at what we do for fun, and travel.....